Who doesn’t love a little holiday joke? Share these funny 4th of July jokes as a fun way to teach young people in your life some American history. As an added bonus, they will hit their family Independence Day barbecue!
1. What did the ghost say on July 4?
Red, white, and boo!
2. What did the tourists say when they left the Statue of Liberty?
Keep the torch!
3. What are red, white, black and blue?
Uncle Sam after the boxing match.
4. July 4 Who will have to work?
5. What did the colonists wear to the Boston Tea Party?
6. July 4 What do ducks like?
7. Where is the Declaration of Independence signed?
At the bottom of the page.
8. What did fireworks eat in the movie?
9. Why couldn’t George Washington sleep?
Because he could not lie.
10. What was the most popular dance in 1776?
11. Why does the Statue of Liberty stand for freedom?
Because he can’t sit.
12. Where is the capital of Washington DC?
First of all.
13. What did the flag do when it lost its voice?
It’s just wavy.
14. What drink do you drink on July 4?
15. What is the best game to play on July 4?
16. Why is there no knock-knock joke about America?
Because freedom is playing.
17. July 4 What do fathers like to eat?
18. Which flag is the most valuable?
American flag. It has 50 stars.
19. Which founding father is a dog favorite?
20. What did King George think of the American colonists?
He thought they were rebelling.
21. What will you eat on July 5th?
Independence Day-old pizza.
22. How did the dog of the Boston colonists protest against England?
Boston Flea Party.
23. Which colonialists made the most jokes?
24. What are red, white, blue and green?
A patriotic tortoise.
25. What would you get if you crossed the Stegosaurus with a fireworks display?
26. What did lightning say to fireworks?
You stole my lightning!
27. Why would you do research before buying fireworks?
Get the most bang for your buck.
28. What would you call a really good drawing of an American child?
A Yankee Doodle Dandy.
29. Why were the first Americans like ants?
They lived in the colony.
30. What did Luke Skywalker say on July 4th?
The fourth can be with you!
31. What do you get when you pass a patriot with a curly haired dog?
A Yankee Poodle.
32. Why did Paul Rever ride his horse from Boston to Lexington?
Because the horse was too heavy to carry.
33. What did the small fireworks say to the big fireworks?
34. Have you heard the joke about Liberty Bell?
Yes, it cracked me.
35. What will you get when you cross Captain America with the incredible Hulk?
36. Which is the smartest state in America?
Alabama. It has four A’s and one B’s.
37. What if something goes wrong with the July 4 celebration at Mount Rushmore?
I don’t know, but it would be a huge disaster.
38. What happened as a result of the Stamp Act?
The Americans flattered the British.
39. What was General Washington’s favorite tree?
40. What was the wild war of the revolutionary war?
Battle of Bunkers Hill.