It’s hard to believe, but the school year is almost over. You and your class have worked hard to learn new things, overcome challenges and celebrate success. Now that your time together is coming to an end, why not say goodbye to your students on a high note? Share some of the smiles that kids will enjoy during the long break with this list of summer fun jokes for kids.
1. What did the pig say on a hot summer day?
2. How can you say that the sea is friendly?
It’s a wave.
3. Why do fish swim in salt water?
Because chili water will make them sneeze.
4. Where do sheep go on vacation?
5. What do you call a snowman in July?
6. Which letter of the alphabet is the quietest?
7. What do you get when you combine an elephant with a fish?
8. What travels the world but stays in one corner?
9. Does the fish go on vacation?
No, because they are always at school.
10. Why do fish like to eat worms?
Because they are involved with them.
11. Why don’t oysters share their pearls?
Because they are shellfish.
12. Why did dolphins cross the beach?
Get another tide.
13. What is a frog’s favorite summer treat?
14. Why can’t basketball players go on vacation?
They will be called for travel.
15. Why should you never blame a dolphin for a mistake?
Because they never porpoise it.
16. What is gray and four legs and a trunk?
A rat on vacation.
17. What is black and white and red everywhere?
A zebra burned in the sun.
18. What kind of music do killer whales like?
They listen to Orca-Straw.
19. Why is Fish never a good tennis player?
Because they never go to the net.
20. Why did the robot go on summer vacation?
To recharge his battery.
21. What is eyeless fish called?
22. What is a tidal pool called another tidal pool?
Show me your oysters.
23. Why do seagulls fly over the ocean?
Because if it flew over the bay, it would be one Bagel.
24. What happens when you throw a green stone into the Red Sea?
It gets wet.
25. What did little corn mama say to corn?
Where’s the popcorn?
26. Wear brown, hairy, and sunglasses?
A coconut on vacation.
27. Which animal is always present in the game of baseball?
28. What kind of water cannot freeze?
29. Where do sharks go on vacation?
30. What did the beach tide tell him?
Long time no see.
31. What is the difference between a piano and a fish?
You can tune a piano, but you can’t tuna fish.
32. Why did the detectives attend the beach concert?
Something was going on with the mermaid.
33. What is the best type of sandwich for the beach?
Peanut butter and jellyfish.
34. Where do ghosts like to boat on vacation?
35. Why did the teacher jump into the pool?
He wanted to test the water.
36. What do you call a cantaloupe in a kiddie pool?
37. Why didn’t Surya go to college?
He already had a million degrees.
38. What do you call a Labrador rescuer on the beach in August?