Good morning from Maine where fog and light rain are making less time than an ideal morning. We have the last Tinkergarten class of the season and we were expecting some nice weather. We just have to wear our rain gear and have fun in the rain. I hope you have a fun weekend wherever you are.
This week I hosted my first meeting Teaching history with technology Of course I’ll be hosting more classes later this summer so keep an eye out for announcements about them. And if you want me to host a webinar or workshop for your school, please send me a note richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com.
This week’s most popular post was:
1. Two ways to quickly turn text into video 6
2. How to archive Google Classroom
3. Videos for teaching and learning about Memorial Day
4. Games to play to improve students’ typing skills
5. Project to create five virtual tours for students
6. How to quickly delete and replace image background
7. Use Google Drive to comment on PDFs, photos and videos
I run professional development webinars throughout the year. I will host a free one-hour webinar for any school or group who purchases ten or more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday tips.
- The Practical Ad Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It contains my favorite tip of the week and the most popular posts of free technology week for teachers
- My YouTube channel has over 41,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos in a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’m tweeting as Armbirn For fifteen years.
- There are new and old posts from this blog throughout the week on the Free Technology Facebook page for teachers.
- If you are interested in my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Used without permission if viewed elsewhere. The sites that stole my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image by Richard Byrne.