Good morning from Maine where the sun is rising and it is going to be a beautiful summer day to start a long weekend. I will do the cutting before setting up a water bounce house for my kids to play. The Bounce House is one of the best “epidemic shopping” we’ve had in the spring of 2020. My kids love it and so do I. I hope you have some fun this weekend!
This week I wrap my up Teaching history with the help of technology Of course I’m not hosting any more courses until the fall, but I’ll be hosting a series of personal webinars in the next six weeks. You can learn more about that webinar here.
This week’s most popular post was:
1. Flipgrid is dead!
2. Tool for collecting asynchronous stories
3. Ten best templates for science, social studies, and language arts activities
4. Transforming the traditional learning environment with BookWidget
5. 25 Ideas for Whiteboard Video
6. Enroll in Trakt’s Free Virtual Summer Creator Camp
7. Short lesson about American Independence Day
Starting this week I am hosting a series of seven practical ad tech webinars. You can register for one or all seven of them. Read about them here or follow the links below to register
- The Practical Ad Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It contains my favorite tip of the week and the most popular posts of free technology week for teachers
- My YouTube channel has over 41,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos in a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’m tweeting as @ Arambirn For fifteen years.
- The Free Technology Facebook page for teachers has new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you are interested in my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Used without permission if viewed elsewhere. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image by Richard Byrne.