Good morning from Maine where the sun is rising what is going to be a warm and sunny summer day. It was a busy week here that started with Father’s Day for which my family gave me a smoker! Then in the middle of the week we did preschool graduation. And finally I ended the week by hosting a webinar and then announcing a series of webinars for July and August.
I’m ready to rest on the lake and we’re going to do just that today. I hope you can have some fun and relaxing this weekend.
This week’s most popular post was:
1. Tool for collecting asynchronous stories
2. Here are five ways to work with PDF in Google Drive
3. New Google Form Customization Options
4. Ten Google Site Tutorials for New and Experienced Users
5. Type Studio 2.0 – Edit videos by typing and much more!
6. My three favorite Google tools for social studies teachers and students
7. How to record a video lesson in PowerPoint
July and August webinars!
Starting July I have been hosting a series of seven practical ad tech webinars. You can register for one or all seven of them. Read about them here or follow the links below to register
- The Practical Ad Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It contains my favorite tip of the week and the most popular posts of free technology week for teachers
- My YouTube channel has over 41,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos in a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’m tweeting as @ Arambirn For fifteen years.
- The Free Technology Facebook page for teachers has new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you are interested in my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Used without permission if viewed elsewhere. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image by Richard Byrne.