Good morning from West Maine where warm weather is expected to return after a few cold and rainy days. We plan to have fun with the Storyland trip to enjoy the warm weather! My kids love to go there because of all the kid-friendly rides. I like to go there because it reminds me of happy childhood memories and I like to see my kids having fun creating their own memories. How much fun do we have there? My five year old shouted, “I’m living my best life!” Time to ride the rollercoaster in Storyland last summer. I hope you have something equally fun to do this weekend. This week’s most popular post was:
1. Add dropdown menus to sentences in Google Docs
2. You may have missed the new Google Docs features
3. An interactive map of the Roman Empire
4. A great lesson for a hot spring day – how popsicles were invented
5. The National Archives will host online professional development this summer
6. They – a planning tool for new and experienced teachers
7. Broadcast Google Slides live on your students’ computers
I run professional development webinars throughout the year. I would host a free one-hour webinar for any school or group that purchases ten or more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday tips.
- The Practical Ad Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It contains my favorite tip of the week and the most popular posts of free technology week for teachers
- My YouTube channel has over 41,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos in a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’m tweeting as Armbirn For fifteen years.
- There are new and old posts from this blog throughout the week on the Free Technology Facebook page for teachers.
- If you are interested in my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Used without permission if viewed elsewhere. The sites that stole my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image by Richard Byrne.