Good morning from Maine where a light drizzle starts a damp weekend. Despite the weather we will have fun in our Tinkergarten class this morning because exploring nature is always fun. I hope you have some fun plans for your weekend.
This week I announced that I would be hosting Teaching history with technology In June. This proved to be the most popular post I wrote throughout the week. If you teach history, I hope you will join me in the course.
This week’s most popular post was:
1. Teaching history with technology – Online courses starting in June
2. Videos for teaching and learning about Memorial Day
3. Homestead law and a research prompt
4. Five Google Earth activities to keep kids interested in the outdoors
5. You may have missed the new Google Docs features
6. Classroom Posters – Rules of Citizen Conversation
7. Book Reporting Alternative – A post inspired by my daughter
Webinars for your school
I run professional development webinars throughout the year. I will host a free one-hour webinar for any school or group who purchases ten or more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday tips.
- The Practical Ad Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It contains my favorite tip of the week and the most popular posts of free technology week for teachers
- My YouTube channel has over 41,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos in a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’m tweeting as Armbirn For fifteen years.
- There are new and old posts from this blog throughout the week on the Free Technology Facebook page for teachers.
- If you are interested in my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Used without permission if viewed elsewhere. The sites that stole my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image by Richard Byrne.