Good morning from Maine where consistent summer weather seems to be avoiding us. I write it it is cloudy and 50F! I guess we’ll be wearing sweatshirts and fleece at the graduation party we’re going to this afternoon.
This week I took a day off to take my kids to Franklin Park Zoo in Boston. We had a great time watching the giraffes, watching the gorillas and playing in some great placescapes. I hope you had a great week and have a great weekend!
This week’s most popular post was:
1. 45 canvas tutorials for teachers and students
2. World Bicycle Day Lessons
3. Unprepared Bubbles – Another fun summer science lesson
4. A quick and easy way to create your own Wordle-like game
5. Three ideas for storytelling with pictures
6. Screencasting on Chromebooks – Built-in Tools vs. Third Party Tools
7. A giraffe in our house – more fun with augmented reality
I run professional development webinars throughout the year. I will host a free one-hour webinar for any school or group who purchases ten or more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday tips.
- The Practical Ad Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It contains my favorite tip of the week and the most popular posts of free technology week for teachers
- My YouTube channel has over 41,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos in a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’m tweeting as Armbirn For fifteen years.
- There are new and old posts from this blog throughout the week on the Free Technology Facebook page for teachers.
- If you are interested in my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Used without permission if viewed elsewhere. The sites that stole my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image by Richard Byrne.