Good morning from Maine where the sun is shining and it is going to be a beautiful day to play outside. Earlier this week we rode our bikes to a small public field near our home and found a bunch of wild strawberries. My girls want to go back and find more strawberries so we can probably do this after breakfast. I hope you have something equally fun to do this weekend.
Speaking of bikes, last Friday was World Bicycle Day and my blog post was the most popular thing I published last week. That post and others are included below.
This week’s most popular post was:
1. Lessons for World Bicycle Day
2. Five great chrome extensions for teachers
3. A TED-Ed lesson for each component in the periodic table
4. Ten ways to use Adobe Creative Cloud Express at school
5. Five fun science games for kids
6. A lesson about money for students getting summer jobs
7. How to record screencast without extension in Chromebook
I run professional development webinars throughout the year. I would host a free one-hour webinar for any school or group that purchases ten or more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday tips.
- The Practical Ad Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It contains my favorite tip of the week and the most popular posts of free technology week for teachers
- My YouTube channel has over 41,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos in a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’m tweeting as Armbirn For fifteen years.
- There are new and old posts from this blog throughout the week on the Free Technology Facebook page for teachers.
- If you are interested in my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Used elsewhere without permission. The sites that stole my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image by Richard Byrne.