Need a good smile? Your students have the potential to do the same! After you work so hard together, you deserve a break. We’ve put together this list of fun parent jokes for kids that you can share in your classroom whenever you need. Warning: These jokes are really funny!
1. Where do young trees go to learn?
2. Why is bee hair sticky?
Because they use bees.
3. What is the favorite part of a computer astronaut?
4. When does a joke turn into a father’s joke?
When it became clear.
5. Why don’t you believe in atoms?
Because they make everything!
6. Why are lift jokes so classic and good?
They work on many levels.
7. What do you call a fake noodle?
8. Which state has the most roads?
9. Is this pool safe for diving?
It’s the deep end.
10. If you see a crime happening in the Apple Store, what does it do to you?
11. Why are piggy banks so wise?
They are filled with ordinary st.
12. Why does Peter Pan always fly?
He never lands.
13. How can you say that a tree is a dogwood tree?
By its bark.
14. What do you call a hot dog on wheels?
15. Have you heard of circus fire?
Was in the tent.
16. Want to hear a joke about paper?
Don’t think anything — it’s worth crying.
17. Can February March?
No, but April May!
18. What would you say to a cheese that is not yours?
19. What is a belt made of watch called?
Time is a waist.
20. Where do math teachers go on vacation?
21. What is the favorite food of robots?
22. Mountains are not just fun.
They are hilly areas.
23. What is a fish without eyes called?
24. What is the best smelling insect?
25. Did you know that corduroy pillows are in style?
They are heading.
26. Have you ever tried to catch a fog?
I tried yesterday but I’m foggy.
27. How do you do a Kleenex dance?
Keep it a little boogie!
28. What did the beach say?
Nothing, it’s just rocking.
29. How does the moon cut her hair?
30. What did one wall say to another?
I will meet you in the corner.
31. Where does the fruit go on vacation?
32. What is more letters than the alphabet?
The post office!
33. How can you choose a squirrel?
Work like nuts.
34. Why don’t eggs make jokes?
They want to crack up on each other.
35. Have you heard rumors about butter?
Well, I’m not going to spread it!
36. Why can’t the bicycle stand on its own?
It was two tired.
37. Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it will be a leg.
38. What kind of car drives an egg?